Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I couldn't narrow this down to just one. In fact, I found it very hard to narrow down to just two. But here they are:

Once Upon a Time:



I am LOVING Once Upon a Time. It is well written, clever and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I don't even hate Zoe, oops, I mean, Emma as I thought I would.

Rumpelstiltskin is the most complex character to me, I question if he is actually as evil as they are portraying him to us.

How I Met Your Mother:


I'm actually getting worried for this one. They had a good first three or four seasons but they seem to be dragging lately. They have stalled on actually 'meeting the mother' and now all the characters are in danger of taking the cute little 'personality ticks' they had in the beginning and going over-the-top with them. Like most shows do if they run too long.

They still have quality material tho, and I am still rooting for Barney and Robin to get back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment