Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of the person you have been closest with longest

This one is a tough one. Although I know most people are thinking I will just put up a picture of my seester and be done with it, well, we really didn't get along until I was about 20. And by 'not get along' I mean, she was really mean and bossy. I may have been a 'little' bit of a brat and a 'little' annoying, but c'mon, really??

Fortunately she finally realized the errors of her ways and now she isn't so mean anymore. She's still bossy but that works in my favour now. And also, I know she will always have my back. And I will always have hers. Always. So I guess there really isn't any surprise who is today's winner..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpC-dZpD7eI


Seester--with strange antennas growing out of her head..

5 comments:

  1. I was totally expecting a picture of your mom and/or your dad! After all you have really been closest to your mom for the longest of any of them!! Nine months longer, to be exact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Liz, I'll get over the snub...eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did think to post my mommy or even my daddy, but I decided to go with my seester so she would stop nagging.

    And I have a very special one planned for you my mother, don't you worry any about that. A very very special one indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. You were at least 25 before we started getting along. It was when I moved back to Bville and you lived upstairs. Don't you read my blog where I wrote about all that? Sheeeesh.
    I like this thing where you blog (about me) every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have blocked out the tortures that was before we got along. PTSD

    ReplyDelete