Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

Cute baby to distract from picture of me.


1-I truly hate having to come up with 'facts' about myself for these kind of things.

2-I don't really care as much about my age as I pretend to

3-I have always wanted to be a mom. I just had to wait to find the right dad

4-I wanted a girl. (no surprise there). But that's only because I didn't know I was going to have a
Ricky

5-I have regrets. And I am the type of person who dwells on them sometimes

6-I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

7-I am very happy and thankful for my family. All of them.

8-When people talk about when they stopped believing in Santa Claus I can't think of when I
did. So I still believe in him.

9-I think I might be a little too addicted/connected to social media. As I type this on my laptop with my tablet beside me and my BlackBerry on my lap..

10-I am running out of facts about myself that I am willing to share.

11-I hold grudges

12-I am shy and very self-conscious. I hide this by being very out-going.

13-I am a klutz.

14-I can't remember ever being okay with my body type.

15-I have real problems with finding pictures of myself that I like so finding one for this post will take a lot of work.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job,Megan! See the new confidence you have from being a terrific mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. You didn't even mention me, what the heck?

    ReplyDelete