Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 33 – A picture of somewhere you went today

Woohoo for the Winter Festival in Mallorytown today. We (mom, Ricky and I) went and grabbed my niece Asha (Ricky's favorite first cousin) and headed to Mallorytown. We went first to the a Lizard Show, where mom was very good about not saying 'eww' or 'ick'--I warned her that that would be unacceptable behavior. The show was at my old Elementary School. I hadn't been in there in about 23 years I think. It's weird how it shrunk. I'm sure it used to be much bigger.

After the show we went and Asha got her face painted and then Ricky and I walked over to Purcell's Market to get a few goodies and mom and Asha drove over and met us. We took the 'long, scenic' route home in the hope of Ricky getting a longer nap. Nope, a whopping 7 minutes. Sigh.

We then kept Asha til after supper (Ricky and I managed to get a hour long nap later in the afternoon) and now again, it's 830, Ricky has been asleep for an hour and I'm off to get my evening beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment