Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 22 – A picture of something you never leave the house without

What? I love my phone! I bet most of you thought I would put a picture of Ricky up here didn't you? Well, the very first time I left Ricky at home (Mike was there as was Ricky's buddy Kayden and Kayden's dad Joe) was back in October and Michelle (Kayden's mom) and I drove up to the store to get some groceries. We were gone about an hour. We had just driven off when I realized I had forgotten my phone! I managed to not convince Michelle we had to go back to get it and off we went for groceries. It was horrible, severe withdrawal.

When my blackberry got stolen off my stroller back in July by that ...jerk.. on the bus, I quickly managed to buy a new one and was set up with a snazzy new bb (that is Blackberry to you noobs) in the matter of hours. I lost lots of newborn pictures and videos of Ricky I had taken with the old one and not uploaded and learned a valuable lesson. I now upload my phone ever couple of weeks.

I love my phone very much. What if stuff happens on Facebook and I'm not able to quickly respond?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment